This box is rated for ten 14 gauge wires, and it has 23 wires in it. Too many wires to even put a lid on it. Very amateur.
This spa disconnect does not have GFCI protection and is a shock hazard.
This open junction box was found under some blown in insultion. These 120 volt connections can and sometimes do spark and cause fires. Also some of the cables are old and frayed.
This light should not be used outdoors. The cord could get pinched and short to the metal door frame. It is not a weather resistant fixture. This is very dangerous as a shock hazard.
Open air splices done in this fashion are unsafe and prone to malfunction. This one became a problem and cost the customer  $350.00 to repair. Do it right the first time and avoid this cost.
This box is entirely too small for a bulky GFCI receptacle. The box needs to be much deeper so the wires do not get damaged trying to cram things together.
This fuse box has incorrectly sized fuses, and the lower left fuse terminal has two wires on it. Both of these  concerns are code violations and fire hazards.
This panel has a breaker lug with two wires attached to it. This is a code violation and could pose a danger fire wise. The person who did this should have opted for a tandem mini breaker solution for this.
This breaker burned up because it did not fit properly. It was the incorrect brand and was arcing due to a loose fit. Arcing is very hot and can cause fires.
These breakers burned up because they did not fit properly. They were the incorrect brand and were arcing due to a loose fit. Arcing is very hot and can cause fires.
This busbar tab is burnt becaused the breaker that was installed on it was not the correct brand. The breaker did not fit properly causing it to arc and heat up. Breaker brands should match the panel brand.
This box burned up because it had too many wires in it causing one of the wire nuts to become loose causing arcing.
This GFCI receptacle should have had one set of wires on the line side and one
set on the load side. It would have never prevented someone from getting shocked this way.
This faulty connection is the result of a brass crimp ring not being securely crimped. Someone got in a hurry. This way of making electrical connections is rarely used today. It could have caused a fire.
The breaker on the left has two wires under each screw terminal. This breaker was not designed for this and wires terminated in this fashion tend to become loose and can cause arcing and fires.
Using this type of pipe clamp to ground electrical circuits is a bad idea. This connection was loose, and because it was buried in a wall it could not be tightened.
This box has enough space for just one two wire cable, but someone had jammed five cables plus a receptacle in it. It is a wonder that it even worked.
This receptacle's terminal burned due to a loose connection. The customer complained of a burning smell.
This breaker contact is burnt due to faulty design by the manufacturer. This brand of panel is no longer being made. If your breakers look like this and you are having intermittent power problems then you need to replace the panel.
This panel has a burnt busbar stab which is the result of a poor design by the manufacturer and was not due to faulty installation.
The two brown boxes in the middle should not be used in wet locations. With all the rust it is plain to see why. Water can leak into these boxes corroding the inner workings, and result in a costly repair. Use only equipment labled "Suitable for use in wet locations" or NEMA 3R in wet locations.

CA. #835032
(925) 595-5049